Monday, October 10, 2011

Weather guessers rep still intact

So much for the wind and rain that was predicted for today,but I had a thought on that while Uma and I were out it sounds a little crazy now that I am ready to commit to it but that has never stopped me before! Maybe they predict wind ever Columbus day in honor of the Columbus day storm back in 1964,or maybe out of superstition? I don't think the images of the devastation in the days following that storm will ever leave me. Ok,that really did sound crazy and not only that but I got to thinking back and the old pictures in my mind are still just as vivid as they were then. I take back my jab at the weather guessers the wind and rain have started in the last 5 or 10 minutes and I didn't even notice until I noticed how dark it was so maybe the unfurling is not as far off as I had hoped for. Stay tuned to find out the day of Uma's debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment