Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cat Names

The book I just finished included a cat named Prozac,Pro for short. I was so impressed by that name for a cat that I wanted to share that with everyone. It also led me down a path that had names like Valium,or Val for short,or if you didn't have a laid back cat you could go the other way with names for uppers,though I think for the most part with all the sleeping cats tend to do that any muscle relaxant or sleeping pill name would do nicely. With that said I will leave you to your own vivid imaginings.
Sorry I didn't really get a blog out yesterday for those of you who don't follow me from Facebook,I had a bad stiff neck and didn't want to compound the problem with time on the computer. It is much better today,so things should proceed normally...or at least as normal as they ever do for awhile, barring no further maladies.
all about cats and their meditative powerscats in a sinkcat imagecat image None of these are my cats,as they hate to have their pictures taken,they have camera radar and the second I reach for the camera they immediately wake up and bolt.

No comments:

Post a Comment