Friday, March 16, 2012

Scary Stuff

I get an annoying amount of phone calls from numbers I don't know,mostly businesses and it seems to me like the amount of these calls increased AFTER I added my name and number to the offical Do Not Call List. Knowing that this sounds incredibly paranoid I hesitate to even write about it,but I was thinking about it today after yet another one of "those" calls and started wondering if the government might be behind it,they were after all the ones that offered the Do Not Call List to curb the problem that plagued the masses. That thought led me to another about how so many people are giving up their land lines and just going with cell phones. I have read many times in many different sources how easy it is to track a cell phone so today I checked it out. All I am going to say at this point is my paranoia may very well have a validity to it. I did a search on tracking cell phones and appartently it is as easy as pie (not to be confused with pi). You might think that if you don't have a top of the line phone that leaves you clear,but that isn't the case. My understanding is that the only cell phones that can't be easily tracked are obsolete and no longer in service. If you feel inclined to doubt this just enter "tracking cell phones" in your search engine. I have no reason to worry about anyone tracking me,it is more a matter of intrusion than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment