Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Snowballing

Going to the doctor is like eating potato chips...you can't have just  one. I had to go yesterday to get my blood pressure medicine prescription refilled as by law they have to see you every year ,okay I get that but you can't seem to get out of there without having to make another appointment this time it was for a mammogram,which I am due for. The appointment for that is for tomorrow,so more waiting coming right up! I have been practicing for it today...first I strip to the waist then I place first my right breast in the freezer then close the door and lean on it for 30 seconds,open door and place left breast in a repeat procedure. Some of you males out there may empathize with the females you know that have had to have this procedure so I have a suggestion for you so you can more clearly understand. Strip from the waist down the open freezer door and put right testicle in the freezer close door and lean on it for 30 seconds,open door and repeat with left testicle.
At any rate wish me luck!

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment