Thursday, March 15, 2012

Coincidence?

In many of the detective novels I read the detectives often state they don't believe in coincidence. Though this is nothing like a detective novel,it still made me wonder if the universe was sending me a special message via George Clooney. First I need to explain that I am talking about the movie "The Ides of March" which by no doing of my own happened to be my movie that came today from Netflix. Now some of you are probably thinking that I had something to do with the movie with that name coming on the ides of March,but that is not the case. I rarely make changes in my queue,I sit down and put the movies I want to see into the queue about once a month and am mostly happy to watch whatever movie shows up,though I can't say my choices are always the best when it comes to movie selections, but about 80% of the time I am pleased by what I have chosen. It is probably nothing but it did give me a "Twilight Zone" feeling for a bit. If you never see another blog by yours truly you will know what happened!
On the lighter side I did find a quarter on my walk today,and I always enjoy finding money,as you can tell I am easily entertained.
The Ides of March PosterGovernor Mike MorrisGeorge Clooney Picture Oh no!! My right eye has been twitching off and on today and I thought I would look it up and see if there were any superstitions about that,and though the Chinese think it is good luck for a man,it is bad luck for a woman...I am so doomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment