Thursday, March 8, 2012

Distractions

I am sure most of you have had at least one of those days where everything you try to do leads to something else and after the first few hours you would be more than happy to just spend the rest of the day banging your head against the wall rather than go on with it. That is the kind of day I have been having,and though I finished that cursed book this morning,I am still thinking that somehow the blame still lies with "the book". I have no idea how things that are usually simple and straight forward can suddenly turn into an impossible puzzle,but the second I get it figured out I will be certain to share that wondrous news with you. I feel like I somehow slipped into a M.C. Escher print,and to top it all off,I lost this when I went to check something else and had to start over. I think I might be best off to go hide under the covers for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment