Friday, July 6, 2012

Dream On

"Dream On" by Aerosmith is from their debut album 1973. Written by lead singer Steven Tyler.
In the case of this particular dream,I hope I don't dream until my dreams come true!
I woke up mad! I still am not sure precisely what I was mad about as it could have been several things. I dreamt I was a forger and was teaching my apprentice how to forge a name on a check. The name I was writing on the checks was Clifford Grant. The name my apprentice was writing on the checks was Clifford Platt. We were in a bank at the time,so it was a little late to fine tune the whole operation. I also noticed that the check register on the checkbook my apprentice was using had her practice attempts at signing the name. I am not well versed in the nuances of paper hanging,but even in the dream state I recognized that the scheme was not going at all well. I am pretty sure that two people should not be writing checks on the same account signing different names in the same establishment. I was waiting for the cuffs to be slapped on when I woke up. I would never be suited to a life of crime...I feel guilty even when I think someone thinks I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment