Tuesday, July 31, 2012

19th Nervous Breakdown

"19th Nervous Breakdown was written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richards of the English rock band The Rolling Stones. It was recorded in December of 1965 and released in February of 1966. Jagger said he came up with the title first then wrote the lyrics around it.
This is the end of my self imposed month long challenge to come up with a song title to use as titles to my daily blogs. In some ways it has been easy and in other ways more difficult than you could imagine,but I had fun with it and hope the readers enjoyed it as well.
Speaking of 19th nervous breakdowns,you will probably think that is what is happening to me,but give me a few lines to explain. I have been wondering for some time if the spiders that build on my front porch are a particular kind of spider that don't built symmetrical webs,so I finally got around to looking into it. I still am not sure what the problem is with the spiders as I am not supplying them with drugs,but I thought it was interesting what I found out.
First of all,yes someone really studied spiders on drugs and found out that it seriously impaired their web making abilities,at this point I am going to include the photos of the different webs they made under a few of the drugs introduced and call it good...I still have no idea what is up with the spiders on the porch!


On LSD





Drug Free Web

On Marijuana

No comments:

Post a Comment