Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Streak

Another song title,The Streak by Ray Stevens in March of 1974 when streaking (running naked in public) was at its peak...or should that be peek?
It seems to me that there have been a lot of recent reports of public nudity,today in Portland,OR a man was arrested naked at 205th and Stark. I have also heard several reports of naked people in different areas on the radio when I am out wandering around in the early hours of the day. It has me wondering, is there some time period that goes by that makes everyone decide to resurrect some of these fads? I have seen several things that were popular when I was a kid come back around and make a curtain call, of course there are also fresh fads out there too,but the old tried and true never seem to completely go away.
The Streak (1974 #1Pop; #3Country Billboard Chart Hit)

No comments:

Post a Comment