Monday, July 9, 2012

Midnight Confessions

Midnight Confessions was written by Lou T. Josie and originally performed by the Ever-Green Blues. It was later made famous by The Grass Roots in 1968.
Today's blog is kind of another dream sequence,but not really. I woke up after dreaming I was in a contest? to name an elf and I thought Elvis would be a good name for an elf...when they announced the winning name was Frank I woke up wondering what kind of name Frank was for an elf. In an attempt to get back to sleep I started thinking of names that would be cute for pets. I like to try to keep pet names to two syllables,they say it is easier for the pet that way,but I find it is also easier for me. Here are a few I came up with and I am sure you will be incited to come up with even more! Most of these are names for two animals.
Nuts & Bolts
Frank & Stein (there is that Frank again)
Suz & Uki
Henry & Ford
Toy & Ota
Star & Trek
Stephen & King
And now for the one singular name I really liked...C-A-T pronounced See-A-Tee if you come up with your own spelling for this one you are sure to score points for originality!
I still haven't heard from the Extension office about the tree (blog title Help!) from a week or so ago,however a friend identified it as a Japanese Snowbell from photos I sent to her and I believe she is correct in her identification. If I ever hear any different I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment