Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Who Are You?

The unedited version of "Who Are You" by The Who was released in 1978 and is considered one of the greatest songs in rock history.
I am not much of a joiner,but I may have found my niche in society...The National Sarcasm Society. Today I am including the top 10 sarcastic quotes of all time.
1. "If you ever become a mother,can I have one of the puppies?" Charles Pierce
2. "A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five." Groucho Marx
3. "Reader,suppose your were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of congress. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain
4. "Some cause happiness wherever they go;others whenever they go." Oscar Wilde
5. "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." Mark Twain
6. "Personal experience makes a believer out of anyone;that explains the hordes of evolution deniers." Sarcasm Society
7. "I find it rather easy to portray a businessman. Being bland,rather cruel and incompetent comes naturally to me." John Cleese
8. "I don't know if God exists,but it would be better for His reputation if He didn't." Jules Renard
9. "I feel so miserable without you,it's almost like having you here." Stephen Bishop
10. "Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence." Ashleigh Brilliant
National Sarcasm Society Tin Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment