Friday, November 4, 2011

Fashion Plate

Anyone that knows me also knows that a fashion plate is the last word one would use to describe me. I find that whole fashion concept a bit bizzare and when I do take time to notice how people are dressed it only confirms my thoughts. Most of the time I am left scratching my head wondering how anyone came up with some of the ideas,not to mention what people are thinking when they buy and wear them without any apparent thought to how that particular style might look on them,from what I see mostly it is far from flattering. The expense is another thing,I can think of so many things to spend money on that mean more to me than stylish clothes that I probably wouldn't like anyway. It all seems a bit superfical to me,are they trying to present a person that is different from who they really are? Or are they so used to going with the flow that they don't think about simply dressing the way that makes them the most comfortable? To me comfort is what clothes are all about,warmer when the weather is cooler and cooler when the weather is warm,other than that I fail to see the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment