Sunday, November 6, 2011

What Kind of Person Are You?

I have been thinking about this for a couple of days and it seems like people center their lives around drama,horror,romance,other,or none of the above. I would have to say I would be in the horror category as I enjoy being scared and I love to scare people...one of my greatest joys is sneaking up on someone that is sitting quietly and startling them,I will have to start being more careful about that since my friends are all getting older. My favorite of all time is when someone was waiting behind a door to scare me not realizing I was already in the room,you should have seen their face when I casually asked what they thought they were doing,and I am sure their feet left the floor by at least 6 inches.
You also have people that are addicted to drama and even the smallest problem in their life becomes a major crises,these people also seem to like to attend funerals. The romantics on the other hand take an almost opposite approach to life and seem to look at everything through rose colored glasses,which is okay until reality bites you in the butt. I am sure there are numerous other categories and even sub-categories but I just wanted to touch on the basics,and I am not even sure why I wanted to do that!
Once again thanks for your time and interest,and those of you in Russia must be passing the word as my audience there is growing and again I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment