Monday, November 7, 2011

Solitaire

I got to thinking about how life is what you make out of it and playing the hand you are dealt which for some reason I had always thought of as a hand of poker. You could apply that adage to any card game I suppose but the more I thought about it the more apt it seemed that the game in question should be solitaire because it doesn't depend on what other people play so that would make it more like a life situation. When one plays solitaire the choices you make throughout the game have an impact on the way it ultimately plays out,whether you win or lose. Simple adjustments to the cards can make all the difference between winning a hand or losing which is also true about life choices. I am not talking about cheating but just the moving of cards that can free up a game for you and the same is true with decisions one make in life,that with slight tweaking things can turn out for the better. On the other hand I could be all wet!

No comments:

Post a Comment