Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Names that go with jobs...or not

I think first I need to explain how I got on this bent,I kept hearing a commercial on the radio for a car dealer by the name of Gouge,since it was on the radio I have no idea if that is really how his name is spelled but I thought if it were me and I was trying to sell something I wouldn't use that name. Then that lead me to think of other names that go with jobs and others not so much. I will just list them now and let you decide.
Hurt-physical therapy
Payne-dentist
Boyle-dermatologist
Barber-hair stylist
Parker-valet
Burns-pyromaniac
Carpenter-carpenter
Pierce-tattoo artist/body piercing
Butcher-butcher
Gardner-gardener
Cook-cook/chef
Baker-pastry chef/bakery worker
Taylor-clothing designer
Banks-finance
Hindman-proctologist
Lawlis-criminal
Webb-arachnophobic
Price-sales
And lastly this one I had a call for way back in the mid 70's when I was working for the phone company in directory assistance. I was laughing so hard I had to pass the call to a supervisor.
Dr. Bonebreak-orthopedic surgeon!

No comments:

Post a Comment