Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Holiday Weeks...or Weaks?

What is it about holiday weeks that upsets my internal calendar? It makes me think I am either a day ahead or a day behind,this week I think it is already Thursday and if it was that would be too bad for me as my Turkey is not cooked or cooking so at least on some level I must know what day it is. I love a turkey dinner,but only want one once a year I guess because with the leftovers I get ODed on turkey. I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving tomorrow,except those of you in different parts of the world that don't have that holiday,or if you have something similar it is on a different day and likely a different month. There was quite a storm yesterday that ended up knocking the power out here for 5 hours,though it must still be out in other areas as the neighbor that works for the power company hasn't been home for 2 days,let's hope he makes it home for Turkey Day. We are fortunate that the storm hit before the holiday so we will have power restored and everyone can enjoy their meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment