Saturday, November 5, 2011

Slip Sliding Away

I am having problems with time being slippery again,only this time it might be the worst of all. I got a newsletter in my inbox yesterday from a women's workout group,(I won't mention which one it might be,but it does start with Curves!) Are you with me so far? From here it gets a little hard to follow...in the newsletter was a calendar for November with the dates for Zumba and the closures for the month,pretty straight forward you would think until I noticed that after the 7th it was the 5th where one would expect to find the 8th,normally this wouldn't be a big deal but the 8th of November is the date for the new Stephen King book to be released that is where the problem arose. If there isn't an 8th this month will the book not be released? What about future months? Will they all have the 5th following the 7th? I intend to go and try to buy the book on the 5th? as I really am looking forward to this one,its title is 11/22/63 and is about a man that travels back in time to the Kennedy assassination with the master's touch on it I am thinking it will be an excellent read and should have some tidbits of history as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Remember Quantum Physics? There really can be different time-lines in parallel universes. So you just have to be in the right one at the right time. Or just go to Amazon and pre-order it. Amazon is pretty much the same no matter which universe you're in.

    ReplyDelete