Thursday, November 3, 2011

Serendipity

I just had to mention the book I am reading was going on the same way I was in the blog about Politically Correct only it was about Christmas and how you are supposed to not say Merry Christmas as it might be offensive to some people,I only wish I could quote it for you but with the laws about that sort of thing I would just as soon not chance it.
As I was doing dishes earlier I remembered what my mother used to always tell us girls,"If you get your stomach wet when you do dishes you aren't ready to get married". I haven't checked with the other 2 but I still get my stomach wet and none of us are married at this time nor do any of us intend to be as far as I know.
I would also like to thank my readers that reside outside of the USA,there are 6 of you in Russia,2 in Germany,1 France,1 Romania,2 Indonesia and 1 in Brazil,I appreciate your interest and hope you find some entertainment in my ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment