Monday, November 28, 2011

Fast Forward

People have been posting goodbyes on my friends facebook page and that got me to thinking what if...We had a fast forward feature kind of similar to A Christmas Carol when he sees the ghost of Christmas future. It would certainly be an asset in decision making,but maybe that would make it too easy. One of the most heart wrenching posts was from one of her 16 year old twin granddaughters,it was quite lengthy but I am going to include the first few lines as it gives you an idea of what I am talking about and how if my friend could have fast forwarded and read some of the posts she might have been given pause about her drug usage.
OH nanny...I just don't understand why you have to be gone forever. You were suppose to be with us forever when you are getting really old,not right now,it was to soon for you to go forever and I know your up there watching me and all of us and I know you regret leaving us,I know if you could see me crying and my heart is broken..,

I know there are mistakes in this but cut the kid some slack,she just lost her Nanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment