Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Faulty Equipment

For some reason I am still not adjusted to the time change and it is getting annoying waking up an hour earlier than I need to every morning. I like the morning hours because of the sense of peace,but when it is still dark out it just isn't the same. It has been over a week since the time changed back and that seems like more than adequate time for the adjustment...so what I am thinking is that my internal clock is on the blink and I have no clue where the reset button is. If anyone has this information I hope you will see fit to share it with me before I drop in my tracks. It wasn't this difficult to adjust when I traveled to Australia,of course that was around a decade ago so that may have something to do with it. Hey! Maybe my internal clock has been communicating with the appliances like my one atomic clock does and that is the problem! Stranger things have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment