Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sick Humor

I hope this doesn't offend anyone but I have been thinking a lot about my friend that died of the prescription drug OD,and I think that she was in huge denial about how much she used,not only to anyone that might notice but to herself as well. Then I started thinking about how when a person is in their teen years they pretty much think they are bulletproof,and that nothing bad will ever happen to them...okay,so here is where it gets sick. I thought I bet she was surprised when she woke up dead! Which of course doesn't make much sense but I don't think anyone really expects me to make sense,for the most part. I related this thought to a reader and also a friend of the deceased and she seemed to think that she would have been mad rather than surprised,now that I tossed both theories out there I will leave it to you readers to decide for yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. When I die, please exercise as much sick humor as you can find. I will appreciate it and expect it from you.

    ReplyDelete