Friday, November 11, 2011

Geese

In the past the geese have always flown over my house on their way south,though this year I haven't heard more than a couple of flocks and wonder if they have for some reason changed their flight path or if it is something else. I know that when they fly that the bird that is flying the point position of the V is always changing as it is quite hard to fly in that position for long as it is also the place where the resistance is the greatest,what I don't understand since the whole flying south thing is so strenuous is why the honk the whole while. It seems like to me that would only raise the difficulty level of and already difficult venture. It doesn't seem like they would need to be in constant communication since they have visual contact,but not being a goose this remains somewhat of a mystery to me. If anyone does know why they do this could you please share that information with me.
 I would like to again thank my readers and add for those of you that might be curious that I have picked up a couple of readers in Sweden and also the UK and the Russian readers seem to remain constant,thanks for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment