Wednesday, November 9, 2011

There I Go Thinking Again

Those of you that have been reading this blog from the start will remember my sidekick Uma the umbrella. I thought I found an interesting tidbit to share with you about the name Uma,but when I went to verify that could find no support. I had stumbled across a piece telling me that the Japanese word for horse was Uma,I was pretty excited at the discovery until of course it turned out to be nothing but hot air. I have been wondering where I read it in the first place so I could go back there and correct them,but can't seem to retrace my steps which makes me wonder if I dreamt it,I am known for my vivid dreams.
Something I did come across in the book I am reading and didn't remember at all about the Kennedy assassination was that the assassin,Lee Harvey Oswald was married to a beautiful Russian woman named Marina. He was apparently quite abusive to her and at first she testified that he was guilty of the murder but then later recanted that testimony. I was young at the time and am coming across a lot I either didn't know or didn't remember and I am sure some of you weren't even born yet at the time (1963),and will keep you posted if anything else I think might be of interest comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment