Saturday, December 3, 2011

Another Relativity

The time space continuum has experienced yet another little hiccup. I watched the Beatles movie "A Hard Days Night" today and it transferred me back many years and I remembered watching them on the Ed Sullivan Show,I even recalled what chair I was sitting in. They were such big news at that time,and now we are left with only two of the Fab Four. I know I had seen the movie before at some point but it was really a blast from the past today,or maybe I am just in a nostalgic mood. I did find out a couple of things that I don't think I knew before,one was that George met his future wife,Pattie Boyd while filming,she was one of the school girls her line was "Prisoners!!!" Also I learned that Ringo had a tremendous hangover when filming the part where he decides to runaway,or as the Grandfather put it,go on parade.
Time is no longer uniform and absolute.

No comments:

Post a Comment