Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dedicated to

Today's blog is dedicated to my friend Sandy who unwittingly supplied me with necessary fodder a couple of days ago. The idea has now had time to fester and be picked,as you will see with the following.
Another idiom I have always found odd is "sleeping like a baby". Does anyone really think that would be a good thing? In their early months babies sleep is full of interruptions and their sleep cycles are shorter than those of adults. Never mind the wetting yourself and waking up hungry,which is all part of sleeping like a baby.
If I were given a choice I would choose to sleep like a bear,go to sleep when it gets cold,your system slows down so there is no need to eat or relieve yourself. I am not sure but I am thinking that you also wouldn't age as fast in that state of hibernation. Sounds like a really good rest to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment