Saturday, December 10, 2011

Non Event

The clouds came in overnight and blocked the eclipse from view here,I was so bummed as I had really looked forward to seeing it,in the past it seems like when ever I was able time wise to view an eclipse it was in the wrong part of the world and this time I thought it was going to happen for me. The sky was clear last night and the moon was bright so I went to bed hopeful. I spent considerable time poking around the web to see if anything had been posted and so far have come up empty,but maybe I am jumping the gun and some footage will show up on it at a later date. If any of you got pictures or footage I would love to see it,of course to share that you would have to become a follower so you could comment and tell me where to look to see it. Your efforts would be vastly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment