Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Little on the Dark Side

For the last couple of days I have been wondering about when a person dies,some people literally fall down dead,some die in their sleep. What I am curious about is there any knowledge of this when it is happening? For some reason I keep thinking about when the power goes out and how sometimes it will flicker a bit before it goes,or sometimes even kind of a brown out,and still other times it just goes out with a bang. Is it like any one of those? Or none of those? I guess there is no real way to know but it doesn't stop me from wondering. If any of you have any connection with the deceased asked them about this and get back to me!
For those of you that may be wondering it is 38 degrees here today and the bank doors are wide open,so my mission here is not complete. If I had known that being the energy police was going to become full time work,I wouldn't have taken the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment