Friday, December 16, 2011

Follow up on Rocket Surgery

Just when I thought I had made a dent in the open door dilemma it became apparent that the ordeal was not over. On a trip to the library earlier in the day one set of the doors was open,so as I was getting the books checked out I asked what the deal was with the doors being open,and from her reaction someone else must be on the same crusade because after hurriedly finishing up with me she went directly to the offending door and closed it,she had said that someone must have opened it too far when they came or went,which could have been the case since they were closed when I came in,still being an Arctic entry it wouldn't have mattered much if the second set of doors had been closed.
I made the call on the bank doors to the national phone number on Tuesday and the doors were closed until today and they were open again,so I put in yet another call. I am almost tempted to go back out to check and see if they are closed again,but that would be a waste of both time and fuel just to satisfy my curiosity. My guess on the bank doors being open again is that being a Friday the branch manager was probably off so the employees thought they could get by with doing what they wanted, little did they know how tenacious I can be once I sink my teeth into something.

No comments:

Post a Comment