Monday, August 4, 2014

Comes With Cake

Extravagant weddings seem like a waste of money to me but when I heard about Denny's (yes the diner!) opening a flagship in Las Vegas complete with non-denominational chapel I couldn't imagine anyone choosing it for their vows. As it turns out the first couple was selected by Denny's because they were long time Denny's enthusiasts (35 years). There is nothing really wrong with Denny's but is is hard to understand than kind of devotion to a chain restaurant. The starting wedding package is $95 and includes Pancake Puppie wedding cake,"Just Married" Denny's t-shirts,Grand Slamosa cocktails and full use of the chapel and interactive photo booth.


1 comment:

  1. Quite an informative post. Also, the picture is really nice. I wonder what camera has been used for this. I was thinking of volunteering for my sister’s wedding and click pictures for her. I am due buying a camera and so I want a good one. I saw some really good ones at the wedding expo that happened in one of the San Francisco wedding venues last month.

    ReplyDelete