Monday, August 25, 2014

Stranger Than Fiction

A couple of days ago I heard on the radio about a 33 year old Seattle woman who wandered into a yard,hiked up her dress and engaged in intimate acts with several of the family's lawn chairs...but she didn't quit there,nope,she then peed all over the lawn and exposed her genitalia then posterior to the family. I am guessing here,but I bet they get new lawn furniture.
Next up a man in Houston approached a woman in her driveway and asked for a lighter. She didn't have one so he walked away. A short while later she looked out the window and found him humping her driveway...not sure how that worked for him. Both of these occurrences happened this month...is it something about August? or am I missing some obvious clue? As Dave Barry would say,"I am not making this up!"
washington woman has sex with lawn chairs
david-micheal-gray-driveway-humper

No comments:

Post a Comment