Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Multi-Purpose

I have absolutely nothing against products that serve more than one purpose,what I do question is how/why anyone ever would ever think to try some of the other uses? I read in my latest issue of "Mental Floss" magazine that peanut butter could be used as shaving cream and it was good for the skin...okay,I'm fine with that,but why did the person who discovered it decide to smear peanut butter on their face before shaving? Some of these other uses are equally perplexing while others are just good tips. The versatile peanut butter can be used for: giving pills to pets or children,leather cleaner,roach motel (just place the empty jar on the floor,they get stuck on the residue),odor eliminator,lubricant,gum remover,windshield cleaner,wood scratch repair,CD/DVD repair,butter substitute,ice cream cone sealant,and hair moisturizer. Needless to say there are even more uses,but in the interest of not taking up too much of your time I will keep it brief.
peanutbutterjars
pbcookies

No comments:

Post a Comment