Thursday, August 7, 2014

Following Yesterday

I did not plan today's blog in relation to yesterday's post,but I didn't plan on getting my mail delivered to the neighbor's house either. Not a big deal for the most part...other than once again it was my bank statement,of course last time the postal carrier misdelivered my bank statement it was to a different neighbor and did I mention this is the regular carrier for this route? Rarely does a week go by when I either get mail belonging to someone else,or my mail comes with a note on it stating it was delivered to the wrong address. I know several other people in different areas with the same problem getting their mail delivered to them,what exactly is it that causes the postal service to be so lackadaisical? It is a decent paying job with decent benefits and retirement plan yet it is rare to find an employee of the USPS that doesn't hate their job. I will get off my soapbox now but would like to add one more thing before I step down...my carrier's tip this Christmas is going to be considerably smaller or possibly non-existent!

No comments:

Post a Comment